Small Greyscale and Colour Separation Guide – quality and accuracy in image reproduction
The Small Greyscale and Colour Separation Guide is a Q13 equivalent quality control device for photographers, printers and other colour professionals. The twenty-step Greyscale offers an accurate, easy way to compare tonal values in an original image with its reproduction, while the set of eighteen colour patches (two saturations of nine colours) allows users to compare the colour of their subject with known printing colours.
Colour Confidence recommends users replace their Small Greyscale and Colour Separation Guide on a regular basis to maintain accuracy.
Features and Benefits:
- Identify colour separation negatives and positives for colour reproduction processes
- Suitable for copywork, side-by-side film comparisons and colour reproduction processes using masks, separation films and filters
- Compare reflected tonal values of the originals with the tonal values of a reproduced image
- Identify, measure and control captured and reproduced images to compensate for changing conditions
- Determine values for plotting tone-reproduction curves
- Contains standard separation colours used in RGB and CMYK processes
- Each card measures 60mm x 203mm
- Colour Control Patches (eighteen patches – two saturations of each of nine colours) on an 18% neutral background
- Grey Scale (20 steps in 0.10 density increments between 0.05 [white] and a practical printing black of 1.95 density)
Opinie o produkcie (0)
Tylko zalogowani użytkownicy mogą dodać opinie. Moderujemy opinie. Wyświetlamy pozytywne i negatywne opinie.